My philosophy is straightforward – Keep It Simple
So basically here it is:
You pay £150 as a set up fee and then £7.50 per month for ongoing domain registration, hosting and back end maintenance.
For the second and subsequent years you continue paying £7.50 per month.
What do you get for your £150 set up fee?
- I will register or transfer of the domain name as required
- I will set up hosting
- I will create 5 page website using the popular WordPress platform and using an appropriate design/theme
- I will add text and images to the pages of your site which you provide (although I can help with this where appropriate)
- One of your pages, if required, can be a contact form for people to send messages to your email address.
- Inclusion of links to your social media accounts (but not feeds to or from those accounts)
- One email address with forwarder to your current email address
- Correct use of meta tags (title, description, alt etc) and appropriate use of keywords
- Responsive mobile friendly website
- Submission to several websites/directories to get your website indexed in Google and Bing
What do you get for the £7.50 monthly fee?
- Domain registered in your name (.co.uk or .com) and ongoing renewals
- Fast UK based hosting with 99.9% uptime
… and just to be clear – what don’t you get?
These sites are not designed for e-commerce (selling goods online). They are mainly designed to put your business or organisation out there so people see what you offer and make contact with you.
These websites are designed to rank well in all major search engines. However, additional off-site SEO will be needed if you want to rank well for competitive search terms.